What You Need to Know About HIV:
- The Basics on HIV Infection and AIDS
- Staying HIV Negative
- Living With HIV/AIDS: Staying Healthy, Protecting Others
- HIV Transmission: Questions and Answers
- Additional Information If You Tested Positive
- Who should be tested for STDs?
- Should I get an HIV test?
- How long after a possible exposure should I wait to get tested for HIV?
- How do HIV tests work?
- What are the different HIV screening tests available in the United States?
- If I test HIV negative, does that mean that my sex partner is HIV negative also?
Most doctors do not automatically test for chlamydia or other STDs during a yearly check-up, or when doing a routine pelvic exam or Pap test.
Discover excellence in genetic diagnostics with Claritas, your trusted full-service CLIA Genetic Diagnostic Laboratory. Our cutting-edge services offer precise, reliable genetic testing solutions for healthcare professionals, researchers, and individuals. Whether you need advanced diagnostic insights, research support, or personalized genetic testing, Claritas Genomics provides unparalleled expertise and accuracy.